Social Marketing – “Digital Marketing 2.0 – The Marketing on the Social Era”
|The digital means are here to stay and we are only in the beginning of a revolution that with challenge us to continuously update and to have a creative approach of a future where the only certain thing is change.
Filipe Carrera, is a professor of Digital Marketing in several universities and coordinator of the Post-Grade leader course in Portugal about Digital Marketing. He wrote a book Marketing Digital na Versão 2.0 (only available in Portuguese).
• The impact of Digital Marketing on organizations.
• Permission marketing.
• e-mail Marketing.
• Targeted advertising.
• Social Media: Facebook, Twitter Linkedin, YouTube…
• Multimedia comunication: Podcasting and Vodcasting.
• Augmented reality.
• Search Engine Marketing.
• Google Adwords.
• Facebook Ads.
• Public Relations 2.0.
• Online Reputation Management.
• Viral Marketing.
• Mobile Marketing.
• Evaluation of digital marketing campaigns.
• Keynote: 30 to 90 minutes.
• Seminar: 1.5 to 3 hours.
• Workshop: 3 to 12 hours.
• Action-Training: Customize intervention where the learning experience is created through the analysis and solving of of real issues.
• Coaching: Individual approach.