Social Communication – “Communicate 2.0 – The Art of Communicating in the 21st Century”
|Your social status and annual income are related to your ability to communicate and public speaking is the biggest fear of any human being.
Professionals have to improve continually their skills as communicators, using all the means at their disposal, overcoming cultural barriers and mental programs, reaching their professional and personal goals in globalized world.
Filipe Carrera, was considered in 2008 “Most Outstanding Trainer in Europe” and “Most Outstanding Trainer in the World” by JCI, having a training experience in 50 countries, in 4 continents. In 2012 he launched the book Communicate 2.0 – The Art of Communicating in the 21st Century.
• Multi means communication.
• Public speaking.
• Audience analysis.
• Dominate resources and support materials.
• Create interesting and interactive presentations.
• Sales presentations.
• Handle difficult situations.
• Communicate in an international environment.
• Verbal and non-verbal communication.
• Multimedia communication.
• Online videos.
• Video and audio conference.
• Using effectively Skype and Google Hangout.
• Talking on the phone.
• Talking to the press.
• Written communication.
• Dominate e-mail.
• Create effective reports and proposals.
• Keynote: 30 to 90 minutes.
• Seminar: 1.5 to 3 hours.
• Workshop: 3 to 12 hours.
• Action-Training: Customize intervention where the learning experience is created through the analysis and solving of of real issues.
• Coaching: Individual approach.